February 27, 2013
I have been so blessed to watch my interns grow over the years. Lane was my first intern to then become my assistant. She continued working with me for a few years & she is now running a VERY successful business on her own in Cleveland and I am SO proud of her! Check out her website HERE. Next up was Nathan – he also worked with me for a few years after his internship & began working for himself recently. Again, I feel like a weird mom saying this, but I’m SO proud of him as well! You can check out his new site HERE. When I interview for internship positions, the main thing I am looking for is a PASSION for photography. Folks, this may look like a pretty cushy job from the outside, but let me tell you – it’s hard work! If the passion & drive aren’t there, you aren’t going to make it in this industry. Period. Both Lane & Nathan showed that passion & I knew this would become a lifetime career for them both. …and I’m lucky to have been able to watch them walk the path there.
All of that being said, my new interns also have such a heart for photography & a hunger to grow. Meet Natasha & Joe!
You will undoubtedly see one or both of them at weddings with me, so here are some fun facts about each of them to help you know them better:
1) I have 2 beautiful kids and a wonderful husband whom I love spending time with.
2) I’m addicted to Pinterest.
3) Mt Dew is my drink of choice (bad habit).
4) My favorite place to go is Nashville…. and anywhere warm.
5) I work in a labor and delivery unit.
1) I’m a Cincinnati Reds fan.
2) I’m a banker by day.
3) My passion for Larosa’s pizza began at a young age.
4) I have a one year old daughter who’s full of life!
5) My lovely wife and I have been married for four years.
Fun fact from me: I photographed both of their weddings! Joe & Roseanna’s wedding was 4 years ago and Natasha & Billy’s wedding was last year. It’s very fun for me to see my brides & grooms get into this industry and teach them what things are like on the other side of the lens! 🙂
Welcome to the team, guys!